The Multi-Station Workout Bowflex Body Tower is packed with multiple unique features that allow you to perform more than 20 exercises, including squats, dips, push-ups, planks, sit-ups, pull-ups, knee and leg raises and more. As far as multi-station towers go, this is a nice looking functional choice for every fitness enthusiast. Whether you should consider this Bowflex Body Tower as your workout equipment, will depend if this tower will meet your expectations and needs.
Bowflex Body Tower Model
Bowflex Body Tower has a few added features that are just worth paying that little extra for. Starting off with its heavier 120-pound commercial grade steel frame, this is heavier than the cheaper options and offers more stability. It can also take a user weight of 300 lbs, this is perfect if you want to do weighted dips or pull-ups for added benefit. The handgrips and sling straps are also an excellent addition for doing a wider variety of exercises.
Bowflex Body Tower Features
From the experts in at-home strength and conditioning comes the new Bowflex BodyTower. This multi-station tower has a unique and easy-to-use feature: the EZ-Adjust horizontal bars, which let you increase the variety of your exercises, raise the intensity of your workouts, and improve the results of your fitness program. The included hand-grips and sling straps provide a greater range of options than most towers. The wide and commercial-grade steel base keeps you stable and secure. With a tower-mounted workout placard that demonstrates eight key exercises and a guide featuring 10 more, the Bowflex BodyTower is the perfect home fitness solution.
- Easily supports at-home exercises such as: push-ups, sit-ups, squats, planks, pull-ups, chin-ups, knee/leg raises, dips, and more
- Features handgrips, sling straps, cushioned back pad, heavy-duty steel tubing, workout placard, and access to online exercise demonstrations
- Compact design for easy storage and maneuverability
- EZ-adjust horizontal bars allow for 20+ exercises and various levels of intensity
- Manufacturer’s warranty included – see Product Guarantee for full details