It is easy to tone, tighten, and strengthen your entire body using the Bowflex range of Elliptical models. Bowflex markets two types of Elliptical models namely – Schwinn 520 Reclined Elliptical and Nautilus E514c Elliptical.
Schwinn 520 Reclined Elliptical
The Schwinn 520 Reclined Elliptical is a great cardio addition to your home gym. Take a load off your joints and enjoy the comfortable and supported recumbent position while you burn away those calories. Using Airdyne technology, this machine gives you an effective full-body cardio workout, arms, shoulders, knees, and toes. Track your stats with the BioConnect Feature with easy to read scrolling time, calories, speed, distance, heart rate, and RPM stats. Accurate grip sensors let you keep tabs on your heart rate while the vented seat gives you ergonomic comfort as you power through your cardio routine.
- Unique Airdyne fan system provides smooth progressive resistance
- Striding motion from a 14-inch elliptical footpath engages more muscles than a bike for a more effective workout
- Oversized, flexible footplates allow for multiple foot positions
- Easy to read display with scrolling time, calories, speed, distance, heart rate, and RPM
- Ventilated, contoured seat back encourages good posture and is designed for hours of comfort
- Single-stage high torque drive belt for long-lasting use
Nautilus E514c Elliptical
Nautilus is a well-known name in the fitness world, especially when it comes to home gyms. The company manufactures an extensive variety of gym equipment, and among its offerings is the Nautilus E514c Elliptical. Upgraded from an earlier version, this new exercise machine is equipped with 21 workout programs. You can also store profiles and fitness data for two different users.
You also get 16 different resistance levels on this machine, which can add diversity to your exercise program to keep you from being bored and also work for muscle groups at different levels as you train. Another welcome feature is the ability to pedal backward, which can add yet another dimension to any workout.
- Compact front-drive 18” fixed stride
- Articulating footplates with large foot pads
- 16 levels of magnetic resistance
- 17.6 lbs perimeter weighted flywheel
- Oversized console loaded with features:
- Large 2.25” X 5” LCD window with a multicolored brickyard
- 20 programs with additional features and 2 users settings
- 3-speed fan
- Integrated water bottle holder
- Retractable reading rack
- Telemetric enabled heart rate (chest strap not included)
- Grip heart rate
- Static & moving handlebars
- 4 integrated levelers for a solid workout platform
- Transport wheels
- 300 lbs maximum user weight
- AC adaptor (included)
The harder and faster you work, the more the resistance levels kick in, yielding quicker, more visible results. Schwinn model is offered a 5 year warranty while the Nautilus is gracious in offering 10 years warranty.
Seriously, if you are looking for a modern and super-innovative elliptical trainer that will put a smile on your face after every workout session, grab the Bowflex Ellipticals right now!!!